Have you ever thought about becoming TIPS Certified? If so, you’re in luck! Chesapeake Bartenders is hosting a TIPS Certification training in Stevensville this July. Just a short drive from Annapolis, this 3-hour workshop will take place at Venue 1631, located at 109 Market Court in downtown Stevensville, on July 11th, 2022 from 6-9pm. The cost is just $47 per person and comes with a 4-year certification. Not only is being TIPS Certified necessary for professional bartending, it’s also useful for servers, cashiers, liquor license holders and anyone else who sells alcohol. Spaces are limited, so email email@example.com to reserve your spot. We look forward to seeing you there!
Love margaritas but looking to add a fun twist on a traditional margarita recipe? This pineapple cilantro marg is the perfect mix to please even the most discerning margarita connoisseurs. The more tart citrus (thanks to fresh orange and lime juice) compliments the sweetness of the pineapple juice, and the cilantro adds another layer of flavor that goes hand in hand with taco night. For those of you looking for a fun date night idea that includes staying in, make a pitcher of these delish pineapple cilantro margaritas, add a side of chips and guac and boom! Date night. Okay, maybe you want to have some tacos too? I know we would! The good news is that the cilantro is already chopped since you added it to your margarita batch.
Make a Pitcher of Pineapple Cilantro Margaritas:
- Tequila (we used silver but use whatever kind you prefer)
- Grand Marnier (we used 1 mini bottle)
- Sour Mix (we prefer George’s margarita mix because it uses fresh lime juice and agave nectar)
- 3 Limes
- 1 Orange (or a clementine)
- 1 small can of Dole’s pineapple juice (the individual size)
- Small bunch of chopped cilantro
Step by Step Instructions to Make The Perfect Pitcher of Pineapple Cilantro Margaritas
- Fill 1/4 of pitcher with tequila
- Add 3/4 bottle of sour mix (standard bottle not a handle bottle)
- Add one small can of pineapple juice
- Squeeze one orange and add juice to pitcher. If you don’t have oranges, add 1/3 cup of orange juice
- Squeeze two limes and add juice to pitcher
- Add one mini bottle of Grand Marnier OR 2 oz Grand Marnier (you can substitute Triple Sec or any orange liquer)
- Add a 1/4 cup of freshly chopped cilantro.
- Fill glass with ice. Salt rim if preferred.
- Pour margarita over ice.
- Sip. Enjoy. Repeat.
We know you will love this easy margarita recipe. Please comment below if you make it, and let us know what you think! Chesapeake Bartenders is proud to be an Annapolis bartending company serving the greater DC and Mid-Atlantic area. For quotes on wedding bartenders, party rentals and more, please contact us!
Get In Touch
109 Market Ct. Floor 1
Stevensville, MD 21666
Chesapeake Bartenders is an event bartending company in Stevensville, MD and serving Maryland, DC, Northern Virginia and Delaware. Service offerings include staffing professional, TIPS-certified bartenders, bartending packages, mobile bars and custom drink creation. Retail location opening in early 2022 specializing in boutique cocktail accessories, mixers, party supplies & curated gifts.